It's Just Another Blog

Friday, November 09, 2007

You do realize female dogs are called bitches...

Well, Nella didn't work out. But I really didn't think it would. Vixen wanted nothing to do with her. She only stayed for two days, but at least I was able to help that much. They have a male I might get after Thanksgiving, if my mom didn't just find me a third dog of my own for good. He's an English shepherd, the breed her beloved Stoney was before she had to put him to sleep because of his seizures, poor thing wasn't even a year old. We'll see if I get a response to my emails.

Other than that, only 6 weeks till Brian is home and I am VERY happy about that. I'm afraid he won't recognize the house though, I've done so much and still in process. I just got a new Christmas tree and outside decorations to put up, I want the house to be magical looking for our first Christmas here, especially since Brian will just be coming home.

Vince is in process of buying a car, keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home