It's Just Another Blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Blogging Blahs

Obviously, I just haven't felt like blogging. No time, no desire, no gumption. I'm still reading a select few blogs of friends and others that I've found, but I just have no ability to actually post myself.

My weight has hit a stand still, I've a few pounds to relose, but nothing I can't handle. My goal is still about 30 pounds away. Perhaps in a few months I'll start pushing forward towards that goal again.

My puppy is absolutely wonderful, I'm so happy I got him. We actually are thinking about another dog, but unsure yet.

As for blogging in the future, don't hold your breath. I'll be around lurking and reading other's posts though.

:) Keep well folks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home