It's Just Another Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puppies..



Axel and Henna in the foyer.. It took "Uncle" Axel about 10 days to get used to Henna. We went visiting at the foster's house to get him used to her, and I think it made a huge difference. Of course, it was very nice that the foster lived at the end of the street! How cool was that?




This is Axel and what was his great blue ball. Yes, I said blue ball. Of course, the first one lasted two years, the second one two weeks, now he is the proud owner of a bigger red ball. Any guesses on how long this will last?




And this is pretty little Henna the day she first came to visit when she crawled up on the couch (which she doesn't really get on now that she lives here) She's a cutie pie, very sweet, always smiling (I mean, ALWAYS) and has this very care free attitude that blends well with overly bossy, snotty, bastard Jax, and grumpy Uncle Axel that forgets there are four more toys behind him when she's looking at one in front of him.

Did I mention, all my stress from work vanishes when I walk in the door? :)

Oh and how could I forget my Jax? (APPLEJAX!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home